How Can I Protect My Business?
What is the Emergency Ready Program?
- As many as 50% of businesses may never recover following a disaster, according to the latest research.
- The overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-Planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind.
- SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water & fire damage can affect your business.
As a business owner you ALWAYS want to make sure you have an action plan if ever an emergency occurs. If there was a flood, major leak, tornado you would want contacts and action plan close by.
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
(This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost)
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an Emergency. (It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed)
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
(This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action)
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider. (You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by)
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin. (This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money)
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information. (Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are "Ready for whatever happens.")
SERVPRO of Springfield/Mt Vernon wants to ease that stress and we realize that you might not think about the unexpected things that may happen, therefore we have implemented the ERP Program.